At Goldschmiedt.com we provide a platform for watch dealers worldwide to offer their luxury timepieces to visitors from all around the world. As a Complaints Specialist in Spanish, or ENGLISH / GERMAN / FRENCH / Italian you will mediate difficult situations between buyers and sellers and work to find a satisfying solution for both parties. As part of our international team, you’ll help guarantee smooth payment processing via our Trusted Checkout service. We value and welcome your ideas and suggestions that help us improve and optimize our internal processes.
What you can expect
- Help users from around the world as an important part of our Customer Relations team.
- Keep a clear head and overview in challenging situations and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers.
- You will be in charge of handling incoming complaints via our ticketing system and on the phone.
- You accompany the transactions of our Trusted Checkout service, which we offer as a payment option on our platform, and thereby contribute to a smooth transaction flow.
- You will be working closely with your colleagues in Germany and Hong Kong, to ensure that we can meet all customer needs and operate effectively and promptly in the appropriate time zones.
- Support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users’ needs.
- We strive to optimize our internal processes and rely on your input and ideas.
What sets you apart
- You have worked in customer service, and are experienced in dealing professionally with customers’ complaints and challenging situations.
- You have a strong command of English and Spanish org German, Italian, and French, both written and spoken. Further foreign language skills are a plus.
- Your communication skills reflect your strong service mentality. Contacting customers proactively, both on the phone and via email, is one of your strong suits.
- You have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and feel comfortable in a dynamic and growing workplace.
- You are able to work effectively and enjoy being part of a group with a strong mindset and determination, focusing on our customer’s needs.
- You are proficient with the standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- You don’t know much about luxury watches? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.